My Music

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Perlantikan And Cik Ozzie...

Wahahahaha.I'm soo HAPPY.Cause today we had our Perlantikan and NO RAIN!!!.But,i thought it was on Friday.
The New PRS
Rain,Rain,Go Away!!!


When i reach at the school,i usually go to Zhenyu class to chat with him.But,Zhenyu wasn't there.Instead of Zhenyu,i saw Eugene Teow.He told me that today is our perlantikan.I say WHAT!!!I thought it was Friday?!I didn't even bring my tie..OMG!!!In the end,Leong Wai Ting borrow me his tie...Later,we collect our cert and our trophy for Drama.


My Cert And Trophy


After all that,we went back to class.It was Science lesson.OMG!!!Cik Ozzie is leaving us....Why?!I like her as my science teacher.I don't want that new guy.Hes UGLY!!!But,Cik Ozzie is leaving us next week.(T.T).We will miss you Cik Ozzie

Cik Ozzie(In Purple)
A Beautiful Flower On A Sunny Day(At My Garden)

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened