My Music

Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Dayssss At The Park...

Parks...Why we go to my park.I mean me and Sheena park...Me,Kev and Sheena sometimes hang out at the park.It was fun.We chat,play around,tell jokes and others stuff(NO NEGATIVE THINKING).Sheena usually brings her dog along with her.Sometimes i bring Coco out too...

Sheena,The Morning Guard
Kev,The Sleepy Guard
Sheena Dog,Angel
Tea Time
Me,Resting
The Park
Who The HELL Take This Pic?!
Me,The Night Shift Guard
Sheena Bringing My Dog,Coco,Up The Slope
Me With My Dog And Sheena With Hers
My Dog Tied Me Up
Coco
Me With The Two Dogs






P.s:I UPDATED 4 TIMES TODAY.......

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened