My Music

Monday, August 13, 2007

I've Been Tagged Again.This Is A New Tagged...

Tagged...AGAIN!!!But different question...

Let's see, I'm supposed to say 15 things. Anything that starts with ' I '. So here goes.

1. I love my dog
2. I love someone
3. I want western that Jing Jing suppose to belanja me wan
4. I want an IPhone
5. I want a laptop
5. I want to play the guitar
6. I'm going to Singapore on 17 Aug 2007
7. I want a new camera
8. I owe Jing Jing Ice Cream....
9. Independent Is my 2nd best word
10. I'm known as The Devil Kid...
11. I'm a maple freak(For Now)
12. Internet Is My Life
13. I wish that girl i like is always happy and healthy
14. I don't know what to say...
15. I cut short instead of 32 words,i went to 15 words...

The HORROR Has COME.I Going TO SEND A HELL TAG TO...
1. Evonne
2. Jamie
3. Sheena

P.s:I cut it until 15.actually its until 32...soo plss do until 32..thnx

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened