My Music

Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Simpsons Movie And Something Else...

Today me,Sheena,Kevin and Wayne went to watch The Simpsons Movie.It was FUNNY!!!And I mean REALLY FUNNY!!!I pity Bard though.You guys should watch it only you guys will understand what i mean...
Kevin a.k.a Teddy And Me a.k.a Devil/Evil Kid/Sith
Sheena a.k.a Star And Zhenyu a.k.a MY TWIN!!!
Sheena
Tze Weng a.k.a Wayne/Waynester

Well,as me,Sheena and Kevin were on the way to Mid Valley,we were taking the train.As we were in the train,i heard WHISPERS from other passengers that they say i LOOK LIKE HARRY POTTER!!!I think it was around 4-6 of them were whispering about it.After the movie,we also took the train back and the same thing happen.This time it was a few couples and a gang of old ladies...xD..I can't believe that even STRANGERS say i look like Harry Potter.I ask you guys,do i REALLY LOOK LIKE HARRY POTTER?Later i will put a poll,then you guys vote from there



Heres The Question,
DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE HIM???
Then PLEASE Vote!!!Yes or No

























No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened