My Music

Thursday, July 26, 2007

After The 3 Days Of Exam...

Today is the last day of exam.The exam started on Tuesday and ended today.The school is CRAZY!!!After our drama competition,its our exam already.This is not fair.First we lost the drama now exam.This is INSANE!!!Well,as they say,there is no JUSTICE in this world.Tuesday was my Sejarah,Moral,BM and Science paper.Moral and Science was kinda HARD.As for Sejarah and BM,it was OKAY~.Wednesday,I only had English paper.WAHAHAHAHA.It was EASY.But i forgotten about the two poems that come out,'The Road Not Taken' and 'Theres Been A Death In The Opposite House'.I forgotten to read and study those two.Well,at least i will get an A2 for English.
After A Stress Day Of Exams
My Dog .:WoFf wOfF:.It means 'HI'
My Dream Phone

Today is my last day of exam.I have to sit Add Maths,Maths,Economics and Accounts.OMG!!!All also calculation subject.Economics,Add Maths were very HARD!!!As for Accounts,i have not enough time to FINISH it.Maths was kinda EASY!!!

My School
P.s:I JUST UPDATED 3 TIMES TODAY!!!

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened