My Music

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Basketball Today,And Something Else...


Me Eating Pizza For Breakfast

Today,me,Simon and his little bro went to the club to play basketball.It was FUN playing with him.Soo,we play 1-on-1,A throw,3-pointer,slamdunk,and side-shooting.It was tiring though.Later,we went againts 2 people.The rules was very simple.See which pair score 3 points first.And it was a 2-on-2.Me ans Simon got the first 3points.Then,they catch up until the score was 3:2.Soo,we continue.The FINAL score was 5:3.Later,they say they want to extend it to 10 points.Soo,we play again(Continue the 5:3 points).During the game,our score were like 9:8.Man,this guys can catch up fast,and i mean FAST.But in the end,we WIN!!!It was fun.Later,we went to play ping-pong.I say WHAT!!!I don't even know how to play ping-pong.Soo,i watch how Simon play with his little brother.

Simon And His Little Brother

My PS2 With 4 Controllers And A Multi-Tab

Look At My GAMES

Later,we play PS2 at my house.:Sigh:.We were playing D.O.N.But none of them can even BEAT me.Later i lost 2 out of 10 rounds to Simon.After playing D.O.N,me and Simon were playing Winning Eleven.First,we use Liverpool and the score was 1-0.Simon lost.Then,we use Manchester Utd,the score was 4-2.Simon lose again.After that,Simon went back.

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened