My Music

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Shadow Of Life

Shadow Of Life
Walking in the shadow of fear
drowning endlessly by a single tear
running along side of self-discovery
fearing the loss of self- recovery
parts of mind going unknown
dangerous sides going unshown
one day you will eventually die
so today make everything right

Always Be Your Shadow

Always Will Be Your Shadow,
Looking Out For You,
You May Not Feel My Presence,
But I'm Always By Your Side,
Guiding You Through Thick And Thin,
Will Always Be Your Faded Shadow.


Being A Shadow

I've always been a shadow
A shadow to people
Who guide you while not being there physically
But mentally
A shadow who care for you
Whenever you need it
I know when you are sad and sit there crying
I was there, by your side
I couldn't speak
Nor say anything
But just sit there with you
And listen to your problem
My presence will not be felt by you
Nor notice by you
But I'm always there
You don't know it that's why
I'm fine just being by your side
As long your are safe and happy
In a dark place, where you won't be able to see me
But, I'm still there, unseen
As long there is light around you
I can be seen
The brighter the light, the more i can be seen
But still unnoticeable
I shall be the shadow
That will guide you to the brightest light
Support you throughout the journey
As to find that light
Being a shadow
I will be there for you, always


No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened