My Music

Friday, September 5, 2014

No Idea

What i feel

How i feel

What im gonna post

For today

Im not sure about it

Im not sure how i feel

Im not sure what to post

I know blogs are like personal diaries

Where one share their moments

Share their feelings

Their memories

I was told this by a certain person

Who i used to be close with

Now i really don't know what to post nor share

My mind has been going everywhere

Thinking alot

Not sure what

But i have been thinking alot

I had insomnia for the past weeks

No appetite

Parents and friends said that i look very pale

Some even said i look weak

Truthfully

I felt that way as well

Getting sick and tired easily

 Funny thing about me

I had been going to my special place

Just sit there

Relax

But i felt that something is not right

Its missing Someone
Wish You Were Here, Sitting Back To Back, With Me

Everytime i went there

I felt it missing someone

A miss in the picture

A place where i used to say "Where It All Begin"

Everything begin at that special place

My memories

My experiences

My moments

Gathered at that special place

Grasps That Moment, Reach For It
A place where i go just to think back

All the moments, experiences and memories that i had been through

A place where i share with others who i truly care and love

Now it felt empty

Just only me and the wind


A Special Place, To Me


No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened