My Music

Thursday, August 21, 2014

A special place,for me

A place where i feel at ease

A place where i feel where i can express myself

A place where i feel free

A special place, for me

There's this place

Where i tend to go

When i really need some fresh air

When i really need to get things off my chest

Things off my mind

Where i could just sit there and just stare into oblivion

Where i feel time stops

And just stare

Close my eyes and feel when the wind blows

And just sit there quietly

This place is a special place to me

Where i had many memories embedded in my mind

Where i had many special moments

And i rarely share this place

Only to those who i truly care

Only to those who i truly love

Only i bring them there
As i sit there

As i lay there

Closing my eyes

Thinking about nothing

And just lay there

Helps me

Its a place where i share my secrets

Its a place where i share my pain

And i have been going there quite often

For these past few months

Just wanna get things off my head



A place

Where i could stare at the morning sun

A place

Where i could stare at the night moon

A place

Where i could see the sun rise

A place

Where i could see the sun set

A place where i could lie down

With someone who i really care

Just to see the stars

And the moon


A special place, for me

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened