My Music

Sunday, August 17, 2014

A Fool/I Remember

You must have been in a place so dark

That light couldn't even reach

That stormy cloud

From where i stand

Trying to be near to you

Oh why

That's what i keep asking

Was there anything

I said or done

I had no clue

I'm a fool

Always a fool

A sincere fool

A fool who believe in things

A fool who still hold on to things that he knows that can never be achieve easily

A fool who waits by the side just to see whether it will come true

A fool who will fight even he knows the answers

That's me

A fool to begin with

I can still remember the first time we meet

I can still remember the first time we chat

And laugh

I can still remember when you were alone

You felt lonely

And i was there to fill that space

I can still remember that you needed someone

And i was there when you needed it

I miss those moments

I miss where we laugh

Where we enjoyed

And where we even bitch about our past

I can still remember them

It may seem little things to others

But for me it was something important to me

A fool am i

I can still remember where we enjoyed hanging out

I can still remember where we watched movies together

But 2 things that i remember the most

Are when you smile

And the other was

When i hugged you

Those were my sweetest memories of all

I miss those moments

Where we were soo close

That we even shared our darkest secrets

I miss those time

Where we were soo happy

That we even called till late at nit

I miss them

And I can still remember all of them

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened