My Music

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

7 down, 2 more to go!!!

7 DOWN...2 DAMN MORE TO GO!!!!wahahahaha!!!

Finally,a 2 week break for me...woot..finally can rest and catch up with the net..haha...i miss my pc and my ps2...and MOSTLY my GIRLFRIEND!!!!I MISS HER SOO MUCH!!! I feel like hijacking someone's car(maybe sheena's car),then drive to her house and visit her...hahahaha...i think before i reach,i will get caught by the police cause no license....haiz....feel like takin Undang now...Nevermind,after SPM,i will take my Undang,get my license,then only drive to her house...hahahaha..after getting my license,drive around M'sia...wahahaha...then NS...Dang it!!!i dont feel like going to NS already...Actually,at first,i like to join NS...But now,dont feel like it already...just know that the 1st batch will be on the 27th of December 08...WHY MUST IT BE STRAIGHT AFTER SPM!!!...haiz...oh well...no choice anyway.......

2 comments:

Pinky Quek said...

what stands for NS??

Lemon said...

it means national service...wahahahaha....khidmat negara....in 4 yrs time,u all will kena...YK!!!!!

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened