My Music

Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged...

1. What's your ambition?
To be someone who have achieved success in life.

2. If you were given a superpower, what will it be and what will you use it for?
I think I'll want the ability to read minds.

3. What is your favorite food?
ALOT LA

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Not sure....

5. How many babies you want?
Hmm...i will answer this in another 20 yrs

6. Do you believe in seeing rainbows after the rain?
maybe

7. What is your goal for this year?
Get good results for my SPM,head to NS then to college

8. Do you believe in eternal love?
Yes

9. Have you ever been abandoned by someone?
Yes

10. What feeling do you love most?
The feeling of loving someone and having that person love you back

11. What is your bad habit?
I talk alot

12. Is there anything you want to tell the people who hates you?
CURSE YOU ALL

13. Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
Yes.

14. What does flying means to you?
Free

15. What do you crave for most currently?
My gf's love.

16. List 3 most important person in your life?
my family,my gf and my frens

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
He's cocky but have wonderful dancing skills

18. You found your other half?
I don't think i half an other half.

19. What will you become in 10 years to come?
A 27 yrs old lover boy

20.Who's your girl/boy friend?
Sarah Yen!!!

Instructions
Remove one question from above and add in your personal question
Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people
List them out at the end of the post
Notify them in their chatbox that they've been tagged
Whoever does this tag will have blessings from all

The 8 people I tag is:
Amanda
Pinky
Evonne
Yee Yin
Jin Rui
Michelle Lim
Sheena
Jamie

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened