My Music

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20102010-New Beginning Starts

It starts with a friendship status and ended with in a relationship status. To tell the truth, my heart is ever smiling when you are close or far, you never fail to put a smile on my face and silliness made our imagination go dancing under the moonlight ♥. Even we just started, but i feel like we been together for quite some time. Maybe, this is LOVE feeling i've been searching for. This Is The Day Where A New Beginning Starts. I will shed tears,blood and sweat for her. I shall be the guy who will take a bullet for her. Hope we shall be happy and together forever ♥...



No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened