My Music

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sick

Has been sick for nearly a week...First was after genting.Severe fever and stomach problem...Now i'm having the worst condition ever. High fever with bacteria and add with a little of diarrhea...It's been 3 days, and now i'm currently staying at my sis hotel to recover...Well,that will be impossible due to the 24/7 air-cond here...fever couldn't drop nor the diarrhea. But today(2nd November), i feel fine and i think i recovered fully. wahahahaha...Damn miss her...Wish she was here with me..Maybe i could RECOVER faster if she was here....Anyway, heard the greatest news of all, she got the same job with me...Soo,now she be able to stay at my place and go work together....Byebye loneliness..

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened