My Music

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Trip To KLCC Aquaria



Last Friday, I had went to KLCC Aquaria with Simon,Mich,Ben and his girlfriend...We went there by public transport due to insufficient parking at KLCC or parking fee is quite expensive. We left UCSI at 12++ by taking the UCSI bus to Bdr Tasik Selatan Train Station.From there, our journey starts. We had alot of fun fooling around with the fishes and some reptiles.

At Old Town Having Lunch
Cam Whoring

Me and Mich Starring With Amaze At The Beetle Exhibition
Me and Ben


"Where The Hell Is Ben and Simon???"
Lost at Pulau Redang
Ben: I think is that way
Simon: You sure? I think i saw a fish flew over the rainbow
Me: -Starring at hot girls-
Ben: I think i did see the same thing. A fish flew over the rainbow
Simon: Ohh wait, it just a bird..>.<
Me: HEY GUYS!!! Let's GO That WAY!!!
Starring at the shark bottom to see whether it's a guy or a gal
I named that shark Nemos
Mich,Ben and his GF

I love this pic
HEHEHEHE
YOU LOOK YUMMY!!!
At the souvenir shop

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened