My Music

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Searching Back Into The Past...

I was searching through me files of pictures in my laptop and i found out alot of old pictures of me and the gang...I miss those days where we could act freely,have fun,gossip,chase around the class like crazy,act insanely,hang out during recess,go for school trips together,join school clubs(Interact Club 2006-08,Drama Club FOREVER)...haha...Those were the days.Go pasar malam togther,hang out at Station 1 and drink Ice Longan(underage that time),eat at mamak stall...

Drama Gang 2006(Phantom Of The Opera-1st Place)

Drama Gang 2007 (Emilie-State Champions)

Drama Gang 2007(Emilie-National,DQ)

Zhenyu "Acting Drunk" While Simon La-la Bi Him To Sleep At Station 1 (2008)


Me And Vic Holding Up Our Trophy Of The Football Tournament






Hang Out At Station1 Bofore I Went For National Service

What A Retard Face =="

And Again...Got Ruin...Except Simon(Face-PRICELESS)

And Another 1...

Half Of The Brotherhood And 1 Gal From Star Sisters(Establish At Year 2004)

During Driving Lecture


Hang Out With Gloria,Mei Wei,Kanya And Zufar(Cameraman) At Mid Valley


Again The Only Guy...=="

Me,Soaking Wet When On The Way To Jusco

Same Goes For Zhenyu

There were many photos of the gang where we enjoyed hanging out together.Years flew by quite fast and now everyone went to their separate ways.But not all,some were in the same college.Sheena,Evonne and Steven went to Taylors.Zhenyu went to Notthingham.Niesha went to Malacca,Kanya is now studying at Masterskill,Kev studying at Sunway...Well as for me,I'm studying at UCSI with Casey,Simon,Gloria,Hanyi and Beng.It was a MEMORABLE MEMORIES for all of us known as The Gang Of Life

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened