My Music

Saturday, March 7, 2009

TAGGED AGAIN!!!!

The rules are simple..
- do not copy the answers
- the tag questions must be 100% same
- tag ppl after doing the tag
- no tagging the same ppl back

People I tag:
1. Michelle Lim
2. Sheena Liam
3. Evonne Teo
4. Ally
5.Erica
6.Mei Yean
7.Kelvin
8.Jamie
9.Steven
10.Jin Rui

now the questions are:

how do u noe number 1?
I know her from Steven

what'll u do if u never met number 2?
Drama won't be exciting

what would u do if 3 & 4 dated u?
I will think about it

would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
They are girls..= =

do u think number 10 is attractive?
Not so sure...

do you noe anything bout number 8 family?
A little...

tell me something about number 9?
He's a dancer

what language does number 2 speaks?
Malay,English,Chinese,Hokkien,Canto

who is number 3 going out with?
With her Boyfriend

how old is number 4?
Err......younger than me

when was the last time u talked to number 5?
Err...last few weeks

who is number 6 favourite singer?
Not sure...haha

would u date number 7?
He's a GUY...I'm not GAY

is number 8 single?
Yup...

what do u think about number 3?
She's always blur with everything...

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened