My Music

Saturday, January 10, 2009

TAGGED...

Got tag by my fren and half sis,Michelle...curses!!!!


here it goes:
Instructions
**************************************************
Bold the statements that are true to you. Italicize the statements
that you wish were true.( blue)Leave the fibs alone.
Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.
**************************************************

I’m 170cm++ tall.

I don’t know what I want at the moment.

I’m not happy.

I hate my friends.

I hate my life.

I hate my grades.

He drives.

I'm bored of driving.

I have a white handbag.

I love dancing.

I go clubbing every week.

Shopping is bullshit!

I have a tatto of a Star!

I got my navel pierced.

I have friends that take Drugs.

90% of my friends Smoke.

I still hang out with my ex, even though our break up is rather nasty.

I am studying Fashion.

I have a business running.

I hate cartoons.

I love chick flicks.

I hate someone.

I'm going out at least three times this week.

I have 10 guess handbags.

I love my sister.

I buy CLEO every month.

My parents don't know about my Blog.

I have an IPod.

I don't have Faith in the current "one".

My school mates know about my Blog.

I wanted to be a Fashion designer.

I love rock emo bands.

I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups.

I'm a rebel.

I'm starting to wear dresses.

I don't believe in love.

High School's filled with drama.

My parents have faith in me.

A blogger bitched about me before.

I have bought a pair of shoes this month.

I hate sports.

I heart Italian food.

I hate meeting new people.

I hate nail polish.

The mother bear give me hugs.

People should start appreciating me.

High School was the worst time of my life.

I have red hair.

Mid Valley is my second home.

I have my own car.

I am a guy.

I’m scared of my Biology exam.

I hate vacations.

We'll last.

I believe in long distance relationships.

I’m going to get high and smoke weed one day soon.

I’ve robbed an old lady.

I’m starting to like applying make-up.

I was a tom boy.

At time I think I still am a tomboy.

I love bitching about people behind their backs.

I still have a bestfriend.

I have a cat.

I hate surprise party.

I hate planning parties.

I'm hot.

I'm a sinner.

I like attention.

I’ve got a DS light.

I have a Wii.

I cannot live without music.

Video games are a waste of time.

I miss the father bear.

I love being in love.

I know how to cook.

I have 100% freedom.

Boys are assholes.

I love horror films.

I love my brother.

I hate Math.

I'm happy with what I have.

I slept in my parents’ room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid.

My old friends keep in touch with me.

I don't read newspapers.

The news is such a waste of time.

Blogging is a waste of time.

I hate animals.

I've traveled to over 6 different countries.

I can't live without make-up.

I'm satisfied.

I curse like a pirate.

I’m happy with my 11 year old car.

I hate people that are smart.

I love GREEN apple juice.

I can't drink for nuts.

I've got a new phone.

I’m going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month.

I love swimming.

I haven't worked out since March.

I think I''m Fat.

I love my friends and family.



I'M BLOODY HELLING TAG
1)Steven
2)Evonne
3)Erica
4)Aising
5)Mei Yeant
6)Kelvin
7)Sheena
8)Jamie
9)Lee Ping
10)Jin Rui
11)Jit Lun
12)Sherlyne
13)Everone Who Read My Blog

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened