My Music

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jusco...

Went Jusco with Zhenyu,Jia Liang and Amanda...Actually we were planning to watcha movie but there's nothing nice to watch...Amanda wanted to watch Tiwilight but i declined cause im suppose to watch it with my sis....Soo,Jia Liang and Amanda went to watch Twilight while me and Zhenyu hang out....Me and Zhenyu were sitting near the escalator and Zhenyu keep talking about his gf about that his gf didn't sms him today...scared something,want to see her....soo i was staring at the sign said GF....I thought of something funny and told him that...

Me;Hey Zhen,you want to see your gf right?
Zhenyu;Yaaaaaa
Me;You can find her there(pointing at the sign)
Zhenyu;Where????Sweat!!!GF pulak...That one not Ground Floor meh
Me;Hahahahaha

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened