My Music

Monday, September 3, 2007

Finishing Add Maths Project...

A Wonderful Day


Today,i went to Kev hse to finish our add maths project...Before i went to his house,i was playin maple..ya,i know...A MAPLE FREAK!!!xD...what can i do?im used to it...
My Character...xD
My Dog Is Sun-Bathing
"Let Me Out!!!I Promise I Will Bee Good"xD
"Sorry Master,I Shouldn't Chew Your Shoes(T.T)"

Soo,it was 4pm,and im on my way to Kev house...While im on the way,i say something abnormal at a tree.I saw something pink or maybe white or maybe could be both..Soo,as a busybody,i went to check it out.OMG!!!You guys wont believe what i saw on the tree.It wasn't a fungus or a bug....It was...was...it was a.......BRA!!!Thats right,a BRA!!!I was shock and laugh like HELL on the way...I couldn't believe someone will do like this...
The Proof....XD

Well,i continue my journey.I reach my destination at around 4.15pm....Soo,we did our project.Oh ya,guess what.Kev dad bought him a new handphone.Its a W610i...
Kev New Hand Phone

I envy him though.And not only that,his dad bought him a bluetooth headset....(=.=")....Later,i went one of his drawer and i found my old basketball that burst while we play basketball last year....I can't believe it he still kept it...I remember he say that the burst ball could be a.....

A Corn Shell "I Can Hear The Ocean"That's What He Say...(^0^)
A Sparta Helmet
A Hand Phone
A American Football
A Wig

No comments:

My Clock

Happiness

Let Faith Lead Our Lives,Between Time,We Could Change Our Fate As Well...

Happiness

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happened